Newborn baby stuns doctors by holding her own bottle (in the UK)
A baby girl has amazed doctors with her ability to hold her own feeding bottle. Two-week-old Ammra was able to grasp her bottle alone just three days after she was born at Queen’s Hospital, Romford in Essex, her mother Onyi Chiedozie said.The 20-year-old, who is using a combination of breast and bottle feeding, said doctors and nurses were stunned by the baby’s ability to master her strong grip so soon after she was born.
"Strong Independent black woman from day one"
SHIT “BLACK GAYS” LIE ABOUT
1. I’m not fem
2. I’m a model
4. I got a car, it’s just in the shop
5. That’s just my gay brother, we ain’t never messed around
6. I’m only looking for friends
7. I’m not in the gay scene like that
8. I’m verse, but more of a Top
9. Somebody made a fake profile with my pictures
10. I lost all my contacts
YES YES YES. Especially 1 and 8.